I’ve discovered over the years that there’s a big difference between the formation of habits and simply making resolutions. I believe that one of the keys to successfully implementing permanent change in our lives revolves around instituting new habits. Once a habit is made, we don’t even have to think about it anymore. It becomes second nature. (thesimplemom.wordpress)
Actually I brought it forward from 2010 to try and make a few thing my habit
- Run more regularly
- Gym 2~3/wk
- Even more stringent in my diet?
Actually not eating fast food has already become more than just a habit… I’d buy all the food and prepare them if only my wallet allows (c’mon cereals and sandwich). Hopefully I can get a job fast after my final exams and do that.
- Save up 20% of income (FINALLY)
- Sleep earlier?
- Stop procrastination
- Stop using vulgarity to describe stuff (lol!)
- Finish up my excel draft on small business (I finished the book darn long ago)
- At least a positive flow for my virtual stock exchange simulator
- Create timetable